11 June 2020

Design your Home Healthier





Since the last time that I posted, I have turned my little book, DESIGN your HOME HEALTHIER, from an ebook into a paperback. This allowed me to add lots of images to it and to revisit the text.

The project began quite a few years ago, when I found myself pondering whether the design changes you make to your home could possibly make any difference to your health. I wasn't thinking so much about psychological health but your real, measurable, physical health. And so I began to do research into whether there were links between design and health. I didn't know what the answer would be, but I actually found huge resources of fully accredited scientific research which pointed to a connection between design and health.

It was just left to me to shape everything I found into a book. I included all the most mind-blowing pieces of scientific evidence, and then used that as the basis for describing how you can go on to maximise the healthy potential of your own home. I have called my book DESIGN your HOME HEALTHIER.

If you'd like to read about what I found, you'll find my book here as the colour version, or here as the black-and-white version. I hope it gives food for thought.